Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yippee we saved my baby sissy Gillian........July 2006



I’m really excited ’cause this weekend I will be meeting my new sister (for the first time) Gillian Ann. She’s 3 months old and lives like 5 states away. Finally, a little play mate…She looks like me too…my mama photo shopped her in the above picture!!!



Update....we picked up Miss GIllian from Grandma and Grandpa, they had to get her from the airport in Cali.....Everything sounds normal right??? NO, we paid a lot for Gillian and she came to us very sick. She supposedly came from a reputable breeder called Denning Puggles!!

Denning Farm Puggles, Denning Puggles, Denning Farm Puppies, Denning Puggle….. please read this!!!!!…..Gillian in purple I am in Pink…By Ginger Lynn Diva and Gingysmama/Gillysmama
My sister came from a farm in Iowa..well that’s what they said anyway. She had kennel cough for 4weeks, mites, and was very sick and ate her feces. We still have to watch her (at 6months of age)to make sure she’s doesn’t eat it. The Vet basically said she was malnurished and probably ate poop because she wasn’t fed…Careful where you get your puppy from..

1 comment:

Ms. Alleva's ESL said...

Hi

I just bought a puppy from DENNING..its on reserve..I live in NY...can you please email me christinaalleva@yahoo.com IDK what to do.keep this pup or forfeit my $200